If you are an HVAC, electrical or plumbing services company, you probably already know that variable pricing can be challenging and sub-optimal for your business. Variable pricing without the benefit of a flat-rate pricing system leads to inconsistent customer pricing, variability in labor-time, reduced profitability, and hinders establishing a relationship of trust between the customer and the service technician or your HVAC company.
While there are several flat-rate systems in the market, Xactrate’s flat-rate pricing / business management system is significantly different and more useful than others on the market. Here’s why…
- A cloud-based flat-rate system: Xactrate offers you a cloud-based flat-rate business management system operating in “real-time”. It helps you more effectively manage your entire Service and Sales departments, so that you’ll always know your costs, break-even and profitability. Xactrate operates on iPhones, iPads, Android phones and PCs. All your service and sales techs need is a smart phone, PC or tablet to use the Xactrate system.
- A flat-rate system that encompasses the key aspects of your business: The Xactrate flat-rate business management system offers you several unique features that help you streamline your business. These include scheduling service maintenance calls months in advance, using cloud technology. You can easily store and retrieve customer data on their PC, tablet and mobile phone. You can perform sophisticated inventory management by tracking inventory and automatic reordering of stock.
- Xactrate flat-rate system allows for easy access even in areas where there is no Internet, as it runs offline as well as in the cloud.
- The system automatically calculates residential and light commercial heat load requirements, with reports generated in the form of pie charts.
- Pricing transparency: Xactrate’s flat-rate fees are easy for customers to understand. For instance, if your HVAC business charges a flat rate for a certain type of service, customers can easily decide whether they can afford the service or not. Increased transparency results in increased sales and customer satisfaction.
- Month-to-month subscription with no longer-term commitment or start-up fees: As a HVAC provider, you can sign up with Xactrate for a low monthly subscription fee. Unlike many other service providers, you do not need to commit to a long term contract or pay start-up fees. You can choose from one of 3 subscription plans based on which best suits your needs.
- Most affordable online flat-rate system: Xactrate’s Flat Rate Pricing System is the most affordable online flat-rate system available in the market today. You pay just $ 49.00 per month per user to be able to streamline your business, increase profitability, service technician performance and customer satisfaction.
Online and offline access, call scheduling, inventory and cost tracking, increased pricing transparency, an overall better understanding of your business, a system that works well when you’re on the move, convenient low cost pricing, and many other profit-enhancing features are included with Xactrate’s flat-rate business management system. That’s why Xactrate is different and better than other flat-rate pricing systems on the market.
If you’re looking for a suitable flat-rate system for your HVAC business, keep these points in mind and select the flat-rate system that helps you maximize profitability, service performance and customer satisfaction of your business.