- XactRate offers a flat-rate pricing system with upfront fair pricing to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business. Flat-rate pricing is a system wherein the variables involved in setting a cost for a particular product or service is pre-calculated according to certain pre-established parameters, such as product price and average labor time. This is then charged to the customer in a flat-rate fashion.
- The concept of flat-rate pricing was developed in order to do away with charging the customer by the hour for labor and with parts and equipment marked up. Hourly based charges sometimes confuse customers, who often think they are being overcharged because labor costs are so high in operating a service business.
- The XactRate flat-rate pricing system provides a business with a break even cost of doing business per hour/per technician based on certain established parameters. XactRate’s flat rate structured service ticket takes the task time per selected item (task time is editable on a ticket) marks up the task time as pre-determined by the Company and the item that is taken from one of our XactRate’s catalogs which has a pre-determined marked up price. The task time (labor) and item (parts or equipment) are added together in the background but not displayed separately.
- The sum of the task time and the item are priced as one total price. XactRate performs this job effortlessly without resorting to outdated catalogs. To create flat-rate pricing, you need a determination of the standard time and average cost of the product or service being provided. The flat rate price is set based on a particular product and associated service activity.
- Overall, flat-rate pricing can dramatically enhance the efficiency and bottom line of the entire business.
- For more information on XactRate’s Manual J-compliant flat-rate pricing system, do contact us at 504-737-1957 or click here.
Our Support team will give you a Free Demo on how Xacrate Flat Rate Pricing operates in the cloud technology. Sign Up Now