- GPS trackers are being used by multiple vehicles these days, including HVAC vehicles. With HVAC companies being constantly on the move, all the stop and go action results in wear and tear on trucks and drivers. It also causes an increase in company expenses. Adding GPS trackers to HVAC vehicles is a smart investment with many advantages. Some of these are creating more efficient routing, enhancing customer service and improving management capabilities.
- With GPS service call tracking, the life your technicians will be a lot easier. Consider this scenario: You have a customer call come in, so you check your live map, using the GPS tracking technology, to pin-point which vehicle is closest to the customer in need.
- Using the communicator capabilities of the GPS tracker, you can inform the driver of the job needed. You can also plan the route that provides the greatest fuel efficiency, avoids construction, and bypasses heavy traffic.
- Enhanced customer service comes with being able to respond to customer needs more efficiently. Not only do you have quicker response times, but with GPS trackers, you have proof that services calls were made, so there will be less customer disputes.
- Whether you are planning daily service routes, dispatching emergency repair services, or scheduling vehicle maintenance, GPS tracking makes your life easier. You can then find the most efficient ways to do business. Your HVAC company could see a true return on investment, by having a way to manage your vehicles and drivers better, by having better customer service, and by optimizing your routing.
- For more information on XactRate’s GPS Service Call Tracking, do contact us at 504-737-1957 or click here.
Our Support team will give you a Free Demo on how Xacrate Service Call Tracking
operates in the cloud technology.