- With miscommunication being the reason for many mistakes when it comes to service scheduling software, XactRate’s service schedule management software, is designed with a range of powerful tools to minimize mistakes.
- XactRate ensures that your field team can view order information on a tablet, thereby ensuring that there is no error. XactRate’s service schedule management software enables technicians to flawlessly deliver service in the field.
- XactRate’s service schedule management software also makes job tracking and scheduling easy in any industry. You can schedule recurring jobs. You can do this by creating a single entry for recurring monthly or annual appointments. You can also seamlessly schedule future appointments and follow up with your previous customers.
- XactRate’s service schedule management software is also extremely flexible, thereby allowing you to schedule a non-priority job without specifying a day or time. This increases productivity and optimizes travel time by field staff.
- This service schedule management software is also extremely user friendly. You can manage your technicians’ schedules by simply dragging and dropping jobs into time slots. You can quickly reassign tasks to cover cancellations, sick days and long-running jobs. Your field technicians are instantly informed about changes in their schedule via text or email.
- XactRate’s service schedule management software automatically updates Google calendars. You can also send an email to those who use other calendar applications, with a link to add an appointment to their calendar.
- You can also accept and record customer payments in the field. You can sync service tickets, heat loads and estimates back to the office. You can also choose properly sized equipment from among the suggestions provided by XactRate.
- For more information on XactRate’s service schedule management software, do contact us at 504-737-1957 or click here.
Our Support team will give you a Free Demo on how Xacrate Service Schedule Management operates in the cloud technology. Sign Up Now